30 Mart 2021 Salı

Esra BÖLÜKBAŞ Boyalıca Secondary School İznik,Bursa/TURKEY - MEETINGS WITH MY STUDENTS IN MARCH

 MEETINGS WITH MY STUDENTS IN MARCH



In the first meeting I held with my students in March, we exchanged information about the games they will do on our March project topic, Global Warming and Climate Change.

Mart ayında öğrencilerimle yaptığım ilk toplantıda mart ayı proje konumuz Küresel Isınma ve İklim Değişikliği ile ilgili yapacakları oyunlar hakkında bilgi alış verişinde bulunduk.


In the meeting I held with my students, we examined the work of my students who started their projects on the interactive board. We determined the places we found missing. My students continue their studies.

Öğrencilerimle yaptığım toplantıda projelerine başlayan öğrencilerimin çalışmalarını etkileşimli tahta üzerinden inceledik. Eksik bulduğumuz yerleri belirledik. Öğrencilerim çalışmalarına devam ediyorlar.


At the meeting I held with my students on March 29, 2021, we examined the work of March. My students have completed the March Global Warming and Climate Change games.

29 Mart 2021 tarihinde öğrencilerimle yaptığım toplantıda mart ayı çalışmalarını inceledik. Öğrencilerim mart ayı Küresel Isınma ve İklim Değişikliği oyunlarını tamamladı.





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder